Trunk or Treat
October 27, 2018
3:00pm – 5:00pm
Location: 103 B McKnight Drive, Middletown, OH 45044
We are thrilled to be hosting our fourth annual Trunk or Treat on Saturday, October 27 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM here at The Hill. This a wonderful opportunity to meet and serve our neighbors, to spend an afternoon together, and to enjoy the city God where has placed us. There are plenty of ways to get involved, from decorating a trunk to serving food. We'll need plenty of candy, so feel free to start stocking up now! For more information and to sign up to help, stop by the Connect Table, send us an email, or text #oaks to 31996.
Trunk or Treat is a family event with free food, lots of candy, games, bounce houses, a photo booth, and more. Our hope for Trunk or Treat is simple: to love our community. We look forward to coming together as a church to serve our community and provide a safe, fun event for families in Middletown!
How can I get involved?
- Invite your friends! (In person, through our Facebook event, etc)
- Bring a bag (or two!) of candy. Drop off at the large bucket in the lobby!
- Join a Trunk or Treat team or decorate your trunk.
- Set Up/Tear Down or Decorations
- Connect: Count people coming in, greet families with a bag for their candy, walk around and meet people, and/or work the connect table
- Games or Bounce House
- Face Painting
Decorate Your Trunk
- Team up with your family, friends, or community group to decorate your trunk and pass out candy to kids attending Trunk or Treat! Find your favorite theme (nothing scary please) and do it up! There will be a prize for "Best Trunk," voted on by the event's attendees. Cars should arrive no later than 2 PM.