Worship Guide 5.13.18
We're in our second week in our study of the book of James. This Sunday, we'll be discussing biblical wisdom - what it is, what it isn't, and how God uses it to shape us into His own image.
Song of Adoration : Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
Word of Welcome & Reading of Adoration : Psalm 100
Song of Confession : How Deep the Father's Love for Us
Reading of Assurance of Pardon : Psalm 25:6-8, 11, 16-18
Song of Assurance of Pardon : Rejoice, Believer, in the Lord
Word of Thanksgivng for Assurance and Pardon
Song of Thanksgiving & Offering : What Wondrous Love
Passing of the Peace
Sermon : James 1:5-8
Song of Celebration of Communion : Trinity Song
Word of Sending & Response
Song of Sending & Response : Jesus, I my Cross have Taken
Benediction : 2 Corinthians 13:14
Questions to Consider:
1. What is, or at least should be, your top priority in your life as a Christian?
2. When you think over the vision of your next 10, 20, 30 years, what is one of your greatest hopes?
3. What do you tend to fear or worry over in terms of God's response to you in prayer?
4. In what ways have you grown in wisdom over the last year?
5. How is Jesus shaping your vision of wisdom, maturity, and growth?